Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Alex

I am aware of how similar this is to Jenna's old shot. Sorry, I just like road signs.




Shirt - "Ghost", made out of an old promotional T-shirt for VB, Free
Chinos - $4
(Broken) Shoes - $5
Location: Erskineville, back alleys.

I've always been excited about shooting Alex. Clearly he's a strapping lad - or not clearly, because you can't really see his face in any of these shots. There's probably a distinctly Peaches-And-Luigi metaphor that you could read into that but I've not the energy nor the verbosity and I'm a bit drunk. Alex is a second year student at USyd and a long-time friend of mine. He's got really great taste in clothes so I wanted to try and deconstruct that a little bit.

The Peaches and Luigi Shop is coming along gangbusters, please do check it out - peachesandluigishop.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment